The Zip Pouch is the perfect little container for all your favorite things! Use it to store pens and pencils, makeup and toiletries, or your sewing notions. It also makes a great gift!
This pattern is appropriate for advanced beginners and up.
Check out our curated kits, which include everything you need to make our bag patterns!
- 0.25 yard exterior fabric
- 0.25 yard interior fabric
- 0.5 yard medium weight woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 0.25 yard fusible fleece (Pellon 987F)
- 1 zipper (7")
- coordinating thread
- machine needles
- wonder tape (recommended)
- Exterior: medium to heavy weight wovens, like quilting cotton, chambray, canvas, denim, and twill.
- Interior: medium weight wovens, like quilting cotton, chambray, and shirting.
Finished dimensions: 5" tall x 8" wide (6" at base)
Please note that this tutorial includes cutting dimensions, so there are no pattern pieces to print out.