Best Mettler thread color match: Eggshell #1000 or Pale Pink #0601
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
A classic soft linen gingham which comes in a couple of shades, suitable for dresses, tops, trousers, and slouchy jackets.
- 52% linen, 48% cotton.
- White and soft shell pink.
- Pattern repeat approx. 2 1/8"
- Square size approx. 1"
- 59" wide.
- Wash warm. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibers relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.